DJI Battery Station
To ensure professional film crews with efficiency for every shooting task, DJI introduces a new battery station built specifically for the Intelligent Battery TB501. The DJI Battery Station is the all-in-one solution for battery charging, storage, and transportation, helping you to efficiently manage batteries for any film set.
- Super large storage space for up to 12 TB50 Intelligent Batteries, two CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Batteries and one CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub.
- Charge up to eight TB50 batteries simultaneously. Multiple ports let you also charge the Inspire 2 remote controller, CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery, and a mobile device.
- When charging a TB50 Intelligent Battery, the Battery Station's LCD screen displays its current firmware version.
- Quick, simple, and intelligent discharging feature improve battery maintenance for storage and travel.
- A built-in cooling fan ensures every battery stays within a safe range. The Battery Station automatically cancels charging and discharging to avoid any safety hazards when overheating is detected.
- Wheels and a telescopic handle make the Battery Station convenient for travel.
- Model: IN2BS
- Dimensions: 484 mm × 226.5 mm × 220 mm
- Net Weight: 7.7 kg
- Max Internal Load: 12 kg
- Compatible Stored Items: TB50 Intelligent Battery × 12 WB37-4920mAh-7.6V Intelligent Battery × 2 WCH2 Charging Hub × 1 AC Power Cable × 1
- Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Output: Battery Port: 26.1 V max., 6.75 A max. × 8 Remote Controller Port: 26.1 V max., 4 A max. × 2 USB Port: 5 V, 2 A × 2
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Charging Time: B50 Intelligent Battery: 90 minutes (Normal mode); 35 minutes (Quick mode); 4 hrs 20 minutes (Silent mode) Remote Controller: 2 hrs 24 minutes (GL6D10A); 3 hrs (GL800A) * Charging times are tested in a lab environment at room temperature. This values should be used for reference only.