This is the most complete information on deleting a Google review the fastest and simplest way possible.
Simply follow our instructions and steps below.
Let's have a look at these steps to removing inappropriate google reviews.
Why are Google reviews so critical?
Help your search engine optimization and visibility by responding to reviews. Help your company influence potential customers, interact with your customers, improve your click-through rate with your website, and Google rule the search engine world, so you might as well take advantage of the tools they have available for you.
Google tracks the activity of ratings and boosts the businesses with a large number of high ratings and ones that have an increased number of ratings because it recognizes those businesses that try to engage with their customers.
Step 1) Find out if the review violates the Google review policy guidelines.
Step 2) Flag and request to delete a Google review that violates the Google review policy.
Step 3) Turn a lousy review into something positive. Your company should create policies on how to respond to all reviews.
Step 4) Respond with the best possible damage control for all reviews if you cannot get them removed. Contact us at Dezerv Co. for additional help.
Step 5) Drown out bad reviews with good reviews.
Seemingly, brands and consumers must operate together to take accountability for the feedback we give and leave behind.
Shai Ortiz - Dezerv.Co CEO
Need Help? Get In Touch
However, if you can't delete a Google review, there is always us at Dezerv Co. we may still be able to help you gain victory by hiring our Google Reputation Management Team.
Find out if the review violates the Google review policy guidelines.
The quickest, most positive approach to deleting a Google review is to flag the review as "inappropriate." To do this, the review must violate the Google review policy.
To better assist you in this we have we've compiled a quick, easy checklist for you.
If you need help feel free to contact us directly for reputation management at Dezerv.Co
Here are the kinds of reviews the Google review policy does not allow reviewers to write:
- Fake reviews
- Reviews that are explicitly intended to manipulate your Google review star ratings
- Reviews that are "off-topic," meaning that they describe anything other than experiences that a customer has had with your business
- Reviews that deliberately deceive or mislead readers
- Reviews that are intended to be promotional for the reviewer, usually including calls to action such as contact info, links, or special offers
- Reviews with illegal content, including copyrighted content
- Reviews that incite hatred or discrimination against someone or some group
- Reviews that threaten, bully, or harass someone
- Reviews that talk about illegal products, services, or acts
- Reviews that promote or depict violence
- Reviews that include sexually explicit language
- Reviews that include profane, obscene, or otherwise offensive language
- Reviews that the same person has posted more than once from multiple Google accounts
- Reviews that misrepresent the true identity of the person who wrote them
- Reviews that were written by your current or former employees
- Reviews that were written by your competitors
- Reviews written by you (Yep. Don't write reviews about your own business, it is not looked on to kindly.)
Delete a Google review that violates the Google review policy.
Above, did you find a specific Google review policy that a lousy review violates? If so, keep reading. If not, you won't be capable of deleting a Google reviews that doesn't infringe on a policy.
Flag the review as inappropriate.
According to Google's policies, learn how to delete a Google review by flagging it as "inappropriate."
Just follow these quick, easy instructions:
Log into your Google My Business account to get started.
If you have multiple locations, open the location that has the Google review to remove.
- Click "Reviews" from the menu. You'll see your reviews pop-up.
- Click the 3-dot menu for the review to delete it.
- Click "Flag as inappropriate" to alert Google to delete the review since it violates the google review guidelines.
- Once you've started the process to delete a Google review, give Google a few days to process your request, they will get back to you.
Escalate to Google's support team if needed.
Following a few days, if the review is not deleted and Google hasn't responded, try contacting Google to expedite the process.
Here's how to expedite the review or reviews to Google's support team to delete a Google review:
- Log into your Google My Business account to get started.
- In the menu on the left-hand side, click "Support."
- Follow the process to speak with a Google representative.